You should essentially link your Amazon account with a Twitch account as it helps in taking advantage of Twitch Prime benefits. Therefore, linking to Twitch account requires some engagements with Twitch features.
Be assured that your information of Amazon account will not be shown publicly by Twitch. Now, you might be inquisitive about how to link Amazon to Twitch. Please be unfazed and take a visit through the descriptions below.
How To Link Your Amazon Account To Twitch
If you are already a Prime member then follow these instructions:
- First, you need to click “Connect your Twitch Account”
- Secondly, Find out your Amazon account by signing in.
- Next, simply sign in to your Twitch account.
- Lastly, hit the button “Confirm”.
If you are not a Prime member then go through the following instruction:
- As soon as you see “Start your 30-days of the free trial of Amazon prime”, click it.
- Log in or sign in to Amazon.com.
- Next, sign in to your Twitch account.
- Lastly, click Confirm.
Now you can review your personal details and after that simply click Start 30-days free trial.
How To Unlink your account
If you want to unlink you Amazon and twitch accounts then follow the below way:
- First visit to your Account.
- Go to Settings and hit the button Manage Twitch Account Setting.
- As soon as you find Unlink Account next to the Twitch account you are willing to disconnect.
It’s important to note that your route to free Twitch prime might be different, it highly depends on the country you are in now.
If you are willing to reconnect, you will have to enter the purchase process for Bits for Cheering or Twitch Prime.
You might face problems with Twitch Prime membership benefits, if so then open a ticket here: https://help.twitch.tv/s/contactsupport?language=en_US
Before opening a support Ticket of Twitch prime, you must log in to the help portal first.